Grab a mug, a cozy blanket, warm slippers and curl up on the sofa for some Netflix to chill with this oh-so chocolate-y microwave brownie in a mug.
- Add more liquid for a brownie batter texture
- Add less liquid for a cake-like texture
- Optional: You can also bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes in a casserole mug or individual casserole dish.
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free flour
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp Silk unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Extra chocolate-y option: Chocolate chips and chopped walnuts
- Spicy option: 1/2 tsp cayenne and 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mocha option: 1 tsp ground espresso beans
Mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, Vega Essentials, sea salt and baking soda in a microwave-safe mug.
Add almond milk, stirring until combined.
Add coconut oil and any optional toppings.
Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!