Go ahead; indulge your desire for a blueberry lemon muffin with this one cup wonder. Ready in minutes, you’ll wonder why you ever made muffins any other way.
No microwave? No problem! Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until desired texture.
- 4 Tbsp gluten-free all-purpose flour or all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Vega® Protein & Greens
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp Silk® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk Beverage
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- Handful frozen blueberries
- Optional topping: blueberries, sprinkle of sugar, lemon zest
In a microwave-safe mug, mix flour, sugar, Vega® Protein & Greens, baking soda and baking powder.
Add almond milk, coconut oil and lemon juice, stirring until combined.
Fold in blueberries.
Microwave for 2 to 4 minutes. Start at 2 minute and add 30 second increments until it’s slightly spongy but not doughy.
Allow to cool.
Optional: Top with blueberries, dash of sugar and lemon zest.