Recipe create by: Ned Bell, Executive Chef at YEW Seafood + Bar
One of Canada’s foremost culinary talents and Executive Chef at the Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver, Ned Bell serves this Green Garbanzo Bean, Cauliflower, and Quinoa Salad as a healthy meal on-the-go.
Note: Salad can be assembled hot or cold.
- 1 1/2 cup each of cooked red, black and golden quinoa
- 1/2 cup green garbanzo beans
- 3/4 cauliflower, small florets
- 1/8 cup toasted cashews (or pecans, walnuts or almonds)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup camelina oil (or olive oil)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
Blend all dressing ingredients together in blender.
Shake the quinoa, green garbanzo beans & cauliflower and 2 tablespoon of the dressing.
Garnish with cashews.