Made with nutrient-packed, creamy, creamy avocado, speckled banana, and indulgent cinnamon, mornings have never been so sweet. We serve our transcendently green banana avocado smoothie bowl topped with raw buckwheat or ginger granola, mixed berries, coconut flakes, and a piping hot mug of my beloved black coffee.
Recipe adapted from InMyBowl.com
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- ¼ ripe avocado, peel removed
- 1 cup fresh spinach or kale
- 1 serving Plain Unsweetened Vega One® Organic All-in-One Shake
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ -1 cup almond milk (depending on desired consistency)
- 5 ice cubes
- ‘Ice Cream’ Topping Ideas
- ½ oz. raw almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 cup mixed berries
- ¼ cup dried coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender; start with ½ cup almond milk, then while blending, gradually adding more until the bowl has a consistency you like (we prefer creamy, creamy, and more creamy).
Pour into your favorite bowl and sprinkle on your favorite toppings, enjoy!