This sweet and fruity Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie tastes like a splurge, but with French Vanilla flavored Vega One® Organic All-in-One, a touch of maple syrup and fruit as its sweetener, your sugar radar can rest easy. Transition from a daytime smoothie to boozy evening cocktail by adding a splash of coconut vodka to the ingredients below.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 cup coconut water
- 1 serving French Vanilla Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- 2 Tbsp hemp hearts
- A dash of Vega® Antioxidant Omega Oil Blend
- Optional: 1 tsp ashwaganda
- Optional: 1 Tbsp maple syrup
Freeze your fruit. Cut half a watermelon into chunks and freeze in a resealable bag. Make sure the pieces are separated so they don’t stick together. Freeze your strawberries too.
Add all ingredients to your blender and process until smooth.