This no-bake vegan cheesecake recipe by our friends at Daiya is a summer time staple. Play around with different garnishes—drizzled Vega® Maca Chocolate is a Vegatopian favorite.
Crust Ingredients :
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- ¾ cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 containers Daiya Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread
- ¾ cup coconut butter (Note: Coconut butter, also known as coconut manna, can be found in many grocery stores in the nut butter aisle. It is not the same thing as coconut oil.)
- 4 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp natural vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- Fresh raspberries and Fresh raspberries and Vega® Maca Chocolate for garnish.
- Combine crust ingredients, press into a 10 in springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a blender or food processor, add the coconut butter, water, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar. Blend until completely smooth (about 2 minutes).
- With an electric beater, whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the smooth coconut butter paste and beat until fully incorporated.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour into the cream cheese mixture. Beat until fully combined.
- Spread onto prepared crust and let sit covered in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Top the cheesecake with fresh berries, Vega® Maca Chocolate, and any other toppings you desire!