Dinner on the table in under 25 minutes with just one dish dirtied? No, this isn’t a day dream. With Thai one pot pasta, that dream is about to become a reality.
- 8 oz spaghetti (gluten-free or sprouted whole grain), uncooked
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 in. ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 4 oz shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ of a lime
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Salt, as needed
In a large pot, combine all ingredients except cilantro, lime and peanuts.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Cook for about 9 minutes or until al dente, stirring often.
Season with the juice of ½ a lime and salt. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.