Another variation of the almighty chia pudding, this time with a tropical twist. Packed with plant-based protein and finished with your favorite tropical treats, this is a mango chia pudding recipe worthy of an early-morning, kitchen luau.
Looking to keep the tropical chia seed vibe going? Try making these hydrating chia mocktails and the tropical party will never end.
- ½ cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup mango, fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup Silk® Unsweetened Original Almondmilk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 serving Tropical Vega® Protein & Greens
- Salt, a pinch
- Topping Suggestions: coconut, mango, pineapple, maple syrup or your favorite sweetener (optional)
Blend fruit, chia, almond milk, vanilla, Vega® Protein & Greens, and salt together until smooth. Pour into a re-sealable container.
In the morning, stir chia pudding well and add toppings in.