A lassi is a traditional Indian drink that typically has a base of yogurt and milk, and this pineapple-infused version has the creamy texture–minus the dairy. The slight tanginess of yogurt is balanced with sweet pineapple chunks, and using frozen fruit will help to create a consistency perfect for enjoying with a spoon.
Looking for more inspiration to beat the heat this summer? Take my 30 day smoothie challenge for a nutritional re-boot and some seriously delicious smoothie recipes!
- 1 scoop Vanilla Vega® Essentials
- or 1 scoop French Vanilla Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- or 1 scoop Vanilla Vega® Protein & Greens
- 3/4 cup So Delicious® Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage
- 1/3 cup So Delicious® Cultured Coconut Milk yogurt
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Pinch of cardamom powder
- Flaked toasted coconut, fresh pineapple chunks and berries, to garnish
Add all ingredients to your blender.
Blend until completely smooth. The consistency should be thicker than a smoothie.
Pour into a bowl and top with flaked toasted coconut, pineapple and berries.