By Vega recipe contributor: Erin Ireland
Erin Ireland shares her Creamy Lavender Earl Grey Smoothie that makes for a taste bud satisfying breakfast or afternoon tea inspired snack.
- 6 Earl Grey tea ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup light coconut milk or coconut beverage
- 1 cup cold Earl Grey tea
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 serving French Vanilla Vega One™ Nutritional Shake
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp lavender buds
- ½ tsp Himalayan rock salt
- Handful of coconut ribbons (garnish)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (if you're feeling sinful! Totally optional)
Boil water and make a big pot of Earl Grey tea.
Set aside one cup of Earl Grey tea and let cool.
Pour remaining Earl Grey tea in ice cube trays and freeze (you’ll need at least six cubes).
Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
Top with coconut ribbons and enjoy!