When the thought of picnicking comes to mind, some folks immediately flock to the grocery store for convenient, prepared deli foods to take on-the-go, but if you’re not careful, the price of your picnic in the park can turn into the equivalent of a night out on the town! Why not put a little homemade love into your picnic basket and save your pennies for cocktails on the patio? We invite you to try Peggy K.’s recipe for White Bean Dip with Raw Veggies.
- 2 cups white beans or cannellini beans, cooked
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Vega® Omega Oil Blend or extra virgin olive oil
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
Add all ingredients (except rosemary) to a food processor or high-powered blender and process.
Stir in minced rosemary and serve with raw veggies, such a red bell pepper wedges, celery, carrots, or cucumber slices.