Say goodbye to overly complicated DIY projects and hello to a holiday win with this easy-to-assemble and oh-so-delicious homemade gift. This mason jar cookie mix is so easy it leaves all other DIY projects in its dust.
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 serving Vanilla Vega® Essentials
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp ground chia seed
- 1 tsp ground espresso or instant coffee
- 1½ cup chocolate chips
Mason Jar Directions:
- Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder and Vega Essentials
- In a one-quart Mason jar, layer sifted flour mix, oats, chia seeds, espresso and brown sugar.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Seal Mason jar and decorate with festive ribbon and a personalized label.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream ¾ cup vegan butter, 3 Tbsp water, and 1 tsp vanilla together.
- Add Mason jar ingredients to butter mixture.
- Mix until combined.
- Shape dough into balls and drop on ungreased baking sheet.
- Cook until golden brown, approximately 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.