If you are concerned about a blended silica pack, please call your doctor. While we're sure this made your smoothie extra thick, there’s nothing to be concerned about. The silica-based desiccant packet in Vega® products is non-toxic. While not recommended to eat, no adverse reactions are expected if the desiccant is accidentally swallowed. Silica is a naturally-occurring mineral that is processed into a silica packet. Since it is a moisture-absorbing substance, if you drank most of your smoothie before you discovered you blended the silica pack into it, drink an additional amount of water throughout the day to help you stay hydrated.
Use code REPEAT25 for 25% off cart Shop Now