#Fuel It Forward Lead Gen CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sweepstakes sponsor and not to Facebook.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void outside Canada and in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Promotion begins on July 26, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on August 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- Eligibility: The #FuelitForward Lead Gen Contest (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of Canada (except the province of Quebec), having reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of their date of entry into the Promotion and who are currently residing in a province or territory in Canada (except in Quebec) at the time of their entry. All entrants must have a valid email address and a Facebook account. A Facebook account can be opened for free at www.facebook.ca. .This Promotion is governed by Canadian law. Do not enter if you are not eligible and residing in a province or territory in Canada at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Vega US, LLC and Sequel Naturals, ULC ("Sponsor") or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- Sponsor: Vega US, LLC, 12002 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 and Sequel Naturals, ULC, 101 – 3001 Wayburne Drive, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5G 4W3.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, complete and submit the registration form linked to the Facebook advertisement promoting the contest, including your email address, country, and agree to receive marketing communications from Vega*. . Upon completion you will receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the Promotion. If you enter using your mobile phone, standard data fees/rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. .
* You can always unsubscribe to receiving marketing communications, using the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any marketing communication.
Entry Requirements. The Entry must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any Entry that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or infringes or violates any proprietary right of any person (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light), or is otherwise objectionable, will be void and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials (other than Vega®), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, or mark that identifies a brand.
Facebook is not affiliated with this Promotion in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Promotion or the awarding of the prize. No endorsement or approval of Promotion by Facebook is expressed or implied. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. By entering, Entrant waives any rights in the Entry submitted.
Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives or service providers may use Entrants’ personal information submitted in connection with the Promotion for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor (if Entrant has opted-in to receive such marketing), such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest. Please see Section 10 below for details regarding the use of personal information collected by Sponsor in connection with this Promotion. Opting in to receive marketing from Sponsor will not improve Entrant’s chances of winning.
- Selection of Winners: On August 20th, 2021, Sponsor will select the name of the potential winners of the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winners will be notified by email on or about August 27th, 2021. Except where legally prohibited, the potential prize winners must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If potential Winners cannot be contacted after the first attempt to contact him/her or fails to respond within three (3) days from the date that Sponsor sends the notification email, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor shall be required to hold no more than three (3) alternate drawings, after which the prize may remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by SponsoR, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility HAS been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
- Prizes: Five (5) Prizes will be awarded. Each Prize is aVega Mailer Box consisting of the following items:
One (1) Vega Branded Mailer box including (One (1) x Vega Sport™ Premium Protein Powder tub (814g), one (1) x Vega® Protein & Greens tub (618g) and one (1) x Branded, 32oz Insulated Water bottle worth (total approximate retail value of $165CAD each)
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize to be awarded: $165 CAD each
Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, provincial, and local taxes (including but not limited to income and sales taxes) and all fees, expenses, service charges, gratuities, and other costs related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winners are responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won. The prize will be shipped within four (4) to (8) weeks of winner verification.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or errors, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any inconsistencies between any advertising or promotional announcements or any abbreviated rules and these Official Rules shall be resolved in favor of these Official Rules.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, Website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof) and award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and Facebook (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes at random from all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible entries.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- 8. Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE WINNER GRANTS TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S NAME FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. If you are selected as a winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list.
- Ownership of registrations. The registration forms are the exclusive property of the Contest Organizer and will not be returned to Participants at any time.
- Intellectual property. The Contest Organizer is the sole owner of the promotional materials and products of the Contest as well as intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, the software, logos and trademarks relating thereto and nothing in these Rules shall to be interpreted so as to confer any right whatsoever on the Participants in this regard.
- Communication with Participants. Subject to what is provided for in the Rules, no communication or correspondence will be exchanged with the Participants, except with the Prize winner.
- Identity of the Participant. For the purposes of these Rules, the Participant is the person whose name appears on the registration form and, subject to the terms hereof, it is to this person that the Prize will be awarded if they are declared the winner.
- Competent court. As a prerequisite for registration for this Promotion, each Participant accepts that disputes which cannot be settled between the parties, and all causes of action arising from or related to this Promotion, must be settled on a case-by-case basis, without recourse to any form of class action, and exclusively before a competent court, in Vancouver, British-Columbia, which court will apply the laws in force in the province of British-Columbia.
- Divisibility of paragraphs. If a paragraph of these Official Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or void by a competent court, then that paragraph will be considered void, but all other paragraphs which are not affected will be applied to the extent permitted by law.
- Gender. The use of the masculine gender in these Regulations serves only to lighten the text and designates both men and women.
- Acceptance. By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions are final and without appeal in all respects, including, without limitation, decisions concerning the eligibility, disqualification from registration or awarding of the prize.
- Contest rules and names of winners. A copy of the Rules and the names of the winners will be available upon written request to:
SEQUEL NATURALS, ULCDANONE INC.
101 – 3001 Wayburne Drive,
Burnaby, British Columbia,
Canada V5G 4W3
- Applicable laws. The Contest (including these Rules) is governed by the laws applicable in Canada and in the provinces and territories concerned.
© 2021 Sequel Naturals, ULC. All rights reserved.
Promotion begins on July 26, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Pacific Standard Time ("PST") and ends on August 8, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PST
†NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the entry date. Begins 07/26/2021 at 12:00:00 AM PST and ends 08/08/2021 at 11:59:59 PM PST. 1 Prize to be won: Five (5) Vega Branded Mailer boxes including (One (1) x Vega Sport™ Premium Protein Powder tub (814g) , one (1) x Vega® Protein & Greens tub (618g) and one, (1) x branded, 32oz insulated bottle in each Mailer box, with a total approximate retail value of CAD $165 each. Prize Draw: 08/20/2021. Skill-testing question required. Odds of winning the prize determined by total number of valid entries received as of 08/08/2021 at 11:59:59 PM PST. For Official Rules, click here.