While smoothies and on-the-go protein shakes are fantastic uses of protein powders, sometimes you want something a little bit more substantial. These 25 recipes use Vega One® All-in-One Shake, Vega® Protein & Greens and Vega Sport® Protein ways you might not have yet considered.
- Brownies and Blondies
Yes! Fudgy, decadent brownies can get a boost from protein powder too.
- Waffles and Pancakes
Whether you go savory or sweet, and eat them at 6AM, 11AM or 5PM, waffles are made better with Vega One.
- Protein Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Savory Herb Gluten-free Waffles
- Tiramisu Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
- Strawberry Protein Waffles
- Donuts, Muffins, and Breakfast Cookies
A classic start to breakfast—with a nutrition upgrade.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Pump You Up! Protein Cookies
- Vega One Muffins
- Apple Streusel Muffins
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
Oatmeal is a go-to winter breakfast staple—for good reason. It’s an excellent way to eat more whole grains and fiber. Add protein powder to make it more satiating, so you’ll be full until lunch.
- Protein Bars and Bites
Whether you’re looking for a meal replacement or a snack on-the-go, homemade protein bars are a great dish to make on the weekend and freeze for the rest of the week.
- Vanilla Chai Protein Bars
- Carrot Cake Protein Bites
- Chocolate Espresso Protein Bites
- PB Protein Bites
- Who Knew?
The most random recipes actually turn out surprisingly delicious with the addition of a protein powder. These recipes have quickly gone from “really?!” to staples in our households:
- Protein PB Cups
- Frozen Desserts (10 more recipes!)
- Protein Nut Butter
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Blueberry Crisp
Rather modify your own recipe? Start with this gluten-free high protein baking mix and experiment in your own kitchen. Happy baking!