Vega is a premium, award-winning brand at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. We are committed to bringing sustainable plant-based nutrition to the world and we’re proud to be part of the B Corp™ movement; a commitment to meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging position exists as the Systems Analyst. Reporting to the IT Systems Supervisor, this role is responsible for the operational oversight of all applications for the organization with NetSuite ERP being the primary application. This role is responsible for the administration, maintenance, implementation and operations of the technical infrastructure including software security, configuration, development and other technical support services with a focus on internal customer service. Additional responsibilities will be to support EDI and software integrations. These duties will be shared with our current IT Systems Supervisor.
During the exceptional circumstances due to COVID-19, we are currently working virtually while our office remains open for access.
- Serve as system administrator for all of Vega’s various applications, primarily NetSuite and Salesforce
- Acting as the first point of contact for end user’s questions and support user requests
- Diagnosing and Resolving incidents and defects
- Managing user access, roles, profiles, and permissions
- Monitoring and supporting data integrations with internal and external systems, and when necessary, performing manual data loads, extractions, migrations, and troubleshooting
- Working alongside Data Integrity Specialists to ensure data quality
- Analyzing requirements with Business Leaders, Product Owners, and Project Managers, and recommending possible solutions
- Configuring system functionalities to enhance performance of business processes including, but not limited to, Object design, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Processes, scripting, and custom templates
- Manage Salesforce and NetSuite Updates by performing testing, overseeing UAT, reviewing release notes, and giving recommendations on new functionality
- Managing and refreshing our testing environments
- Deploying and testing new functionalities in production
- Review technology options and assist with preparing business plans
- Define, implement and maintain platform configurations to ensure solutions will be supported, monitor platform release cycles and industry best practices to define, implement, monitor and administer secure, automate, and monitor various cloud deployments.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Documentation of processes and change management control
- Primary backup for other system administrator
Skills and Qualifications
- College/University Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or related field
- Must be available for 24×7 support in the rare event of scheduled and unscheduled downtime
- 1+ years of NetSuite Administrator
- 2+ years of Administrator Experience
- Experience with Shopify Platform or equivalent eCommerce system
- Experience working with dynamic Sales, Customer Services, and Marketing teams
- Understanding of Contact Center processes and technology is preferred
- Understanding of EDI processes
- Familiar with Agile concepts and methodologies
- Basic knowledge of data integration methods and solutions
- Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to rapid changes in scope and agenda to meet changing business needs
- Strong experience with sales processes, lead capture, and order flow
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Ability to learn applications and processes quickly, while adapting to change
- Knowledge in SalesForce, FreshService, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, CPGToolbox, Blackline, Celigo and/or High Radius an asset
Benefits of Working for Vega
- Annual performance bonus
- Vega product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- Extended Health Plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Summer hours (June to September)
- Group RRSP Matching program
- Flexible, unlimited time off
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education fund
- Paid volunteer days
- Virtual daily fitness classes
- Dogs in the office (virtually on video calls) – Woof!
Let Your Journey Begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to Recruitment (adp.com) Let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.