Vega is a high-growth, natural health food and supplement company on Profit Magazine’s Profit 100 list of fastest growing companies the last five years with a passion for people. Our premium, award-winning brand is at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. Named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces in Canada in from 2012 to 2016, Vega also had the honor of being named the #1 Workplace for Women for the last 3 years! We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
Are you a big fan of Vega and looking for a flexible, part-time job opportunity? Vega has openings for Vega Demo Representatives in a variety of locations throughout North America. We are looking for high-energy, active people with a passion for and knowledge of nutrition. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Sampling Vega products in retail stores
- Achieve sales goals and targets
- Knowledge of all products being demoed
- Actively engage customers with product and nutrition information
- Manage personal inventory levels and order accordingly
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 1 year experience in a demo or sales role
- Food Safe/Safety Certification
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends
- Available to demo on a regular basis
- Computer literate; able to input sales into an online based portal
- Flexible and committed to attend online trainings
- Nutrition Certification, Certified Holistic Nutritionist or Health Educator a bonus
- Knowledge of Vega products and natural health industry an asset
- Reliable transportation to travel to and from events is seen as a significant asset
VEGA “Must Haves”
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humour and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Let your journey begin...
If you are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Submit your application to Vega Demo Representatives and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.