Vega is a high-growth, natural health food and supplement company on Profit Magazine’s Profit 100 list of fastest growing companies the last five years with a passion for people. Our premium, award-winning brand is at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging position exists as a Customer Experience Representative at Vega’s head office in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Team Lead, Education & Engagement, the Customer Experience Representative is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, while educating and engaging our consumers on multiple platforms. You value integrity, have a passion for education, take ownership of your work and show initiative in everything you do. You understand that educating consumers on why plant-based nutrition is central to powering a healthy lifestyle, is really what sets us apart in the marketplace.
You take consumer education seriously, but still have fun at work with your Vega team. You show initiative in everything you do and are always looking for ways to improve. You are open to new ideas, and you know that feedback from others helps you grow and allows you to thrive. As a performance-driven individual, you create solutions for your team and show up every day ready for a new adventure. You believe in contributing to culture – not just talking about it – and you live (and love) the Vega culture: health, fitness, and striving for always better.
- Deliver customer service support to our consumers through inbound calls, emails and Live Chat
- Provide education support to our consumers regarding our products, best practices and all things Vega
- Be the voice of Vega to our consumers through digital engagement and social media, as required
- Follow up with consumer complaints/concerns in a timely and solution-oriented approach
- Communicate with various departments to ensure successful outcome of our consumer needs
- Log all consumer interactions, spot trends and report findings to internal managers
- Support S&D program including seeking out and executing opportunities
- Vega Product Review monitoring and engagement
- Vega Store order support including backorder reports, tracking, logging and reporting Vega Store issues
- Amazon review and Q&A engagement
Skills and Qualifications
- Accredited in a post-secondary food or nutrition designation such as Nutritionist or Dietician or Certified Health Coach
- 2-4 years of previous experience in sales/customer service role
- A passion to deliver world class customer service always put the customers’ needs first
- Savvy with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; able to create presentations, detailed spreadsheets and documents.
- Experience with Salesforce, Conversocial, and Power Reviews an asset
- You enjoy networking through social media, and have an established voice online
- Willing to go above and beyond, especially when it comes to service excellence. You love exceeding expectations
- You’re a lifestyle leader, active in recreational, health and wellness pursuits with clear ability to set and achieve goals
- Outgoing, team player, great at conversation and building strong professional relationships
- Forward thinker, problem solver, flexible & adaptable with a fast-paced work environment
VEGA “Must Haves”
- You have an unrelenting desire to achieve
- The outdoors isn’t just the place between your car and house
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Vega brand
Benefits of Working for VEGA
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open Book Management
- Annual bonuses
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- On-site kitchen with in-house Vegan Chef offering plant-based food and snacks
- An optional plant-based lunch program
- In-house gym and meditation room
- Dogs in the office – Woof!
- Bi-Monthly product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- MSP – 100% coverage
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Extended Health Plan
- Parental Leave top-up
- Green Transit incentives
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Fund
- Employer matching RRSP Program
Let your journey begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Experience Representative” on the subject line and let your journey begin!
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs