Vega is a premium, award-winning brand at the forefront of the plant-based, whole food revolution. We are committed to bringing sustainable plant-based nutrition to the world and we’re proud to be part of the B Corp™ movement; a commitment to meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Vega has been named one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We honor a triple bottom line approach to business placing emphasis on people, planet and performance. Join a great team atmosphere with a driven, vivacious group of people.
An exciting and challenging position exists as a Consumer Education Representative at Vega’s head office in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to the Manager of Education & Engagement, the Consumer Education Representative is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, while educating and engaging our consumers on multiple platforms. You value integrity, have a passion for education, take ownership of your work and show initiative in everything you do. You understand that educating consumers on why plant-based nutrition is central to powering a healthy lifestyle, is really what sets us apart in the marketplace.
- Deliver customer service support to our consumers through inbound calls, emails and Live Chat
- Provide education support to our consumers regarding our products, best practices, and all things Vega
- Be the voice of Vega to our consumers through digital engagement and social media, as required
- Follow up with consumer complaints/concerns in a timely and solution-oriented approach
- Communicate with various departments to ensure successful outcome of our consumer needs
- Log all consumer interactions, spot trends and report findings to internal managers
- Manage NetSuite warehouse issues and out of stock reports
- Checking & confirming the validity of orders flagged by Kount as high risk
- Support S&D program including seeking out and executing opportunities
- Vega Product Review monitoring and engagement
- Vega Store order support including backorder reports, tracking, logging and reporting Vega Store issues
- Moderate critical review platforms and Q&A engagement
- Manage and escalate product quality issues
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of previous experience in sales/customer service role
- A passion to deliver world class customer service always put the customers’ needs first
- Savvy with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; able to create presentations, detailed spreadsheets and documents.
- Experience with Salesforce, Conversocial, Kount, Netsuite, and Power Reviews an asset
- Accredited in a post-secondary food or nutrition designation such as Nutritionist or Dietician or Certified Health Coach an asset
- You enjoy networking through social media, and have an established voice online
- Willing to go above and beyond, especially when it comes to service excellence. You love exceeding expectations
- You’re a lifestyle leader, active in recreational, health and wellness pursuits with clear ability to set and achieve goals
- Outgoing, team player, great at conversation and building strong professional relationships
- Forward thinker, problem solver, flexible & adaptable with a fast-paced work environment
Benefits of Working for Vega
- Annual performance bonus
- Vega product to try so that you can perform at your best and promote the Vegatopian lifestyle
- Extended Health Plan
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Summer hours (June to September)
- Group RRSP Matching program
- Flexible, unlimited time off
- Referral bonus program incentive
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education fund
- Paid volunteer days
- Virtual daily fitness classes
- Access to Vega’s Online Learning Library
- Dogs in the office (virtually on video calls) – Woof!
Let Your Journey Begin!
If you smiled and are motivated by this posting, we want to hear from you APPLY HERE
Vega is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Vega, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Vega will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.